Effective Date from: 1 November 2018
This Policy applies to any Personal Information that may be processed by Cosas United over the course of our interaction on any of Cosas United's platforms, not limited to Cosas United's websites ("Sites"), offline and in-store campaigns or any other current, past and future marketing/advertising engagements operated by or on behalf of Cosas United.
3. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT THEM
Cosas United only collects Personal Information which is relevant for the purposes laid in Clause 4 from its current, former, and prospective customers, consumers, visitors, and guests ("You", "Your"). Some ways that such Personal Information may be collected include:
- Passive information collected through Your navigation across Cosas United Sites using tracking technologies (not limited) to cookies and other similar technologies.
- Personal Information provided directly to Cosas United through interactions such as order fulfillment, purchase, giveaway campaigns, marketing surveys, or any other engagements operated by or on behalf of Cosas United
Types of Personal Information we collect:
Information You Provide Directly to Us.
When you engage in any of our services, such as registering for an account with Cosas United, requesting help or for any information, contacting us directly.
When you purchase any of our products or engage in any of our services, you may be required to provide us with Personal Information, such as your name, contact number, mailing or delivery address and email address for delivery purposes or account creation. Please note that we do not store credit/debit card numbers or banking informations as we engage in a third-party secure payment gateway to service and process payment made to complete a purchase.
Communications with Us.
Personal Information provided by you, such as your name, identification card/passport number, mailing address, email address and/or contact number when you choose to register for our loyalty program that we may offer or when you request for more information about our products and services, register for newsletter or contact our customer service.
We may contact you to participate in surveys or interviews and focus groups either voluntarily or for a compensation agreed upon between you and Cosas United. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation is provided by you voluntarily and may be used to improve our products or services and in manners consistent with the policies provided herein.
Marketing, Promotional and Advertising Campaigns.
Occasionally we will conduct campains or partner with Third Parties on social media, online and offline channels to sponsor giveaways and promotions. Participation to such campaigns are voluntary and should you choose to participate in such campaigns, your Personal Information provided may be shared with Third Parties involved. Each campaigns are unique and different and it is your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions accompanying such campaigns.
Posting on the Site.
We collect information you post on our Sites. For example, when you post a review or share any other materials to our blogs, the Site will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Information. If you choose to submit any form of content to us, such contents will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein. We may use some of the information provided by you to furnish plausible marketing/advertising campaigns or recreate contents.
Automatic Data Collection.
Certain information may be automatically collected through our Sites or other methods of web analysis, such is cookie identifiers, device identifiers, operating systems identifier, Internet service provider identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address identifiers, advertisement identifiers, location data identifiers, page visited before and after going to our Site and time, duration, date of visit.
4. HOW COSAS UNITED USES YOUR INFORMATION
We acquire, hold, use, and process your Personal Information for a variety of business purposes, including:
- Cosas United may use Personal Information collected about you for any possible reasons listed below:
- Manage your online, membership, loyalty programme, events, giveaway and any related accounts;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features that Cosas United provides;
- Administrative purposes such as collating sales data, forecast, verify individual identity and other required services to maintain standard operating procedures
- Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process purchase transactions, delivery, repair, replacement and any other product related issues;
- Marketing Cosas United's products and services by sending you materials about offers, content, discounts, promotions, products and services that may be of your interest via social platforms, phone, text, email, websites and any contact method permitted by both the law and consented by you.
- Research and Development as such to create future content, advertisements, offers, products and services.
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time that you provide Personal Information.
You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your Personal Information for any of the aforementioned purposes.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
By using the our site or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.